Thursday, July 31, 2008

I want to Rest :-)

The last two days I try to rest from the deep dive training.

But I could not rest so much because I had stuff to do.


Yesterday in the morning my motorbike tyre broke again....but in the middle of nowhere.

Had to do a quite long walk with the bike in the desert until I found a Pickup Truck.

After that I went to the mechanic and told him to fix the bike....AGAIN.

In the evening I went to check how the thing going at my house. Well, again a bit of delay because some workers broke the marble in the kitchen. So now they have to do it again.


This morning started quite good....

I had cornflakes with honey at el salam restaurant, enjoyed the sea view. It was quite relaxing.

Then I remembered that I have to get a medical statment from a doctor to be able to make the competition. So I borrowed a car from a friend and did the medical test.

It was interesting...I have a Vital Capaticity of 8.14 Lites...I think this is quite good.

So at the moment I´m again at el salam to have some protein (scrambled eggs and a hamburger) and then at 5 pm I have to go to the briefing for the competition tomorow.


No comments: