Monday, July 21, 2008

With funny ears down to 77,7m

The day started very good.
I woke up with Bob Marley and his song "Three little birds"...but my ears felt a bit funny.
Usually when I take a hot shower my ears are getting free again...so I took a hot shower witch is like hell when you are in egypt and the air is 45 degree.
Well, after that they got a bit better.

Back at Blue Hole I still had to fight with the equalization and my ears made funny sounds during that.
During my warm ups I managed to do a 31m dive with almost emty lung...it took 1:40m
I felt ready for the big AIM.
During my big dive I felt very relaxed and I really enjoyed the free falling part. The turn down there was "okay" but still I should work on that.
Back at the surface I was very clear and happy about my 77,7m I reached. Another happy personal best for me. The dive time was 2:23min.
After that Daan managed to do a personal best in constant weight aswell...he reached 46m!!!


1 comment:

Elisabeth Müller said...

Congratulations on your PB! Even though it's hot, Dahab sounds wonderful and I'm sorry not to be there with you guys now.

Have fun!

Elisabeth