Thursday, July 24, 2008

Dirty Bloody 80m

Came back from my training session.
The Blue Hole was very calm - almost no current.
It was also low tide...and lots lots lots of people were walking on the reef.
Daan and me got mad at them....one of the egyptians even told us that this is his country and he can walk where he want to walk. Only his friend was clever and told him to step off from the reef.
They simply don´t understand what a reef is built off and that he is acctually killing many animals.
Oh well, finally we were back on training. When I prepared my dive I had still problems with my ears. It is not that they are stuck but it is a major effort to equalize them.
After my warm ups I did my dive and it felt good in the beginning. Down there I was a bit narced. On the way back I felt quite tired in my legs and on the surface I had a small LMC which means I was for a few seconds not 100 % clear.
After I had a look on my computer it told me I was at 80m. I would have been more happy if I would have done a good surface protocol. The dive was a constant weight dive and it took me 2:33 min. 10 seconds longer than my 78m dive.

1 comment:

Handyman Delano said...

Greatt blog you have here