Saturday, July 12, 2008

Remembering Constant Weight

Today I had to wait until 15:00 until we could go to Blue Hole.
I had so much time to do things. It was quite nice.

The day startet with a bottle of water and a hot chai (indian tea).
After that I went to the pharmacy to get rehydration powder and sport tape (for the monofin).
Then I went to my house and had a look if somebody is working there today...(of course not)

Then my tire of the motorbike was flat. (AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Finially at 15:30 I was at Blue Hole to set up the training for akim and me.

Akim did a 31.2m dive.
And I did my first serious constant weight training since the world championships December 2006.
For my own surprise I went down the 67m and it was so easy. I spend 8 seconds at the bottom.
The german record in constant is 70m....So I´m just 3m away from that.

I thought I couldn´t go deeper thant 55m in constant since I had no training in constant weight.

Now I´m very tired.

No comments: