Thursday, July 17, 2008

Back on Free Immersion

Today we were going to the Blue Hole one hours earlyer and everybody looked a bit tired in the morning.
It was another quite good training session...well...
In the beginning I made a variabel weight dive down to 51m (by holing the bottom weight) and it was very nice to have time to look and enjoy the ARCH.
After a few warm ups I made myself ready for the DEEP ONE.
Today I made a Free Immersion dive down to 75m...witch took me 2:54min.
Well usualy I´m faster and I think I was not falling streamlined...this took a lot of time and energy....Well what should I say... This dive felt not so easy and I was fresher back at the surface on my other dives.

I know where I have to work on...Tomorow I will have a day OFF.

Found something on Youtube....for my navy fellas :-)

4 comments:

*** said...

I new if I came in to check up on you you'd be doing great...but this is AWESOME!!

Have fun and dive safe,

Niki :-)

Anonymous said...

hey andy! ich beobachte dich und denk an dich! lebe deinen traum...tauch sicher zu jederzeit...und denk du auch ab und zu mal an uns!

dein persönlicher tauchmedizinischer assistent!! ;-)
bentheiss@gmx.de

Anonymous said...

Oh man was für ein song.
Hoffe wir sehen uns bald mal wieder.
Hab heute die Dillingen verabschiedet(15.08.08).

Sammy 910

Kate said...

Ja was für ein Song. Viele Grüße, Kate