Thursday, July 3, 2008

Arriving and 1st Training Day


I arrived in Dahab 21:00 in the evening because my plane was late. Also my taxi driver was already waiting for me for so long.


Well, it was anyway to late to go into the water, so I had a talk with Peter Ericson and Johan Dahlström from Sweden.


After a long sleep we started to our Journey to Blue Hole. Rahel is going to be my training partner until 5th of August and Johan had his last training day in blue hole before he was going back to sweden.

The Weather was fantiastic...well hot - but no wind and good underwater visibility.


After my first and second dive my ear was going to be a bit funny.


Then it was Johan´s turn - He managed a 88m Constant Weight Dive witch is a new personal best for him - CONGRATULATIONS.


After a bit of rest I was going down to do another attempt. My ear was fine again and the feeling was very good so I was falling down to 55m with no problems at all. After 2:09 min. I was back at the surface.


I felt very very good...kind of strange for the first day. Usualy it takes longer to adapt to this depth.


This is a very good beginning - I´m very motivated.

No comments: