Thursday, July 24, 2008

On the second try

Yesterday on Blue Hole I still had to fight with my ears...don´t no what it is? Do I have a small cold? Anyways,...
On my first try I was aiming for 76m in Free Immersion but my ears weren´t able to be equalized so I was quite disapointed for that training session.
But after the dive I could feel that I have to do another try...so we dropped to bottom weight again to 76m. By the way...it is not smart to do two deep dives on one training session!
Well, on my second try I reached to 76m in Free Immersion and it felt very easy...the divetime was 2:55min.
In the evening I felt very tired because of the 2 deep dives and because of the dropping and lifting,dropping and lifting of the bottom weight. In the evening I had dinner at Lindas flat together with Akim and Alex...ít was soooo tasty. It was something from Thailand I guess :-)
After a coffee without coffein I drove home and felt into my bed. 5 min later I was asleep.

1 comment:

Rebecca Gellars said...

Nice blog thanks for possting