Saturday, July 26, 2008

From Ups and Downs

Today got back on the ground. This is where I actually belong.

On my deep dive today I had several problems but I was stupid enough to keep on free falling the whole way down.
1. The positions of my arms in the beginning of the dive was very wrong. When I reallised it I already was out of conzentration.
2. On 30 - 35m I bumped with my face into the rope. Again I was out of relaxation.
3. On 50m I was falling sideward and not streamlined at all. It cost a lot energy to correct my position.

To end this bad dive I lost consciousness when I was almost at the surface. Thanks to Daan for the professional saftey of this dive. When I was back my computer said 81m...
...now I´m not going deeper anymore. I train for 75m and this I can do proper and anytime.

Well, it happend so fast that you come from very high to very low.....and sometimes it has to happen something like that.

No comments: