Thursday, August 14, 2008

Good-Bye-Run

On my last night in dahab I was invited for Dinner by Kate and Dean.
We had fresh fish for dinner and it was probably the best fish I´ve every tryed.
On that evening I started to say good bye to Lotta and Peter.
In the morning I went to freedive dahab and sayed good bye to Natalie, Kate and Dean.
For breakfast I was invited by Alex from Spain. For Lunch I was invited by Akim :-)
My last stop on my good-bye-run was desert divers. I told Nikki to take good care about my house while she is renting it.
In the minibus I felt quite bad when I saw the sign "Good Bye Dahab" outside of dahab.
Yes, leaving is always hard. But it keeps this place special to me.
Then right into the plane and flying for 4,5 hours to munich. Back in germany I rented a car (Alfa 159) to drive to the navel base in eckernförde. This journey across the country took me almost 10 hours. Back in the base I got congratulations from all my buddys... Now I´m waiting for my next adventure

No comments: