Friday, August 8, 2008

Back to Confidence - PART II

Another great day in Paradise...

At 10am Natalie, Akim and me left to Blue Hole for a Training session.
It was about time to get back to the depth after the two failed attempts.

Back in the water I felt that the felling started to come back. For the warm-up I did two dives to about 30m on FRC. A group of scuba divers stayed close to the robe and watched our training. The sound of the regulators was a bit anoying but they left before our deep attempts.

Today I tryed the weight setup from yesterday. I doved with 50 % less weight (only 2kg).
The dive started...
In the beginning I had to fight against the bouyance. I realised that I didn´t start falling like usually. So I lost a few seconds on my descent. But the feeling down was muss stronger - more confident.
The way back felt so easy. It felt so nice to have that much bouyance on the way back.
In the end I reached 72,6m in a divetime of 2:21 min.
Tomorow is the big chance :-)

1 comment:

Betti Wolfer said...

Druecke Dir ganz ganz fest die Daumen, Du packst! Liebe Gruesse aus der Schweiz, Betti