Sunday, August 3, 2008

2nd and 3rd Competition Day - Blackouts and Mistakes

Just came from Blue Hole...
I´m so disapointed since 3 Days I work on that german record in constant weight and the last two days was very worse.
During the last two days I had a small blackout at the surface...
The reason for the blackout yesterday was bad ears and massive pain during the dive...I reached the depth but I was very stressed because of that and at the surface...well...BO.
Today I felt much better in my ears. Bettina from switzerland gave me some medication for the ears. It was quite good. During the dive I felt quite relaxed but at the bottom I had a bit of effort to get the tag...it was quite strong :-). Well, I didn´t thought that on this dive I gonna have problems. But back at the surface...BO again!!! I´m so disapointed and I feel very weak.
After the dive two watches showed almost 2 meters more than I annonced....73m.
Lotta sayed in a few days I will get the possibility to make that attempt again.
....
Time to get some energy back.

No comments: