Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Chilling Down

The last attempt was a mess aswell...The rope was set wrong (or the gauges was wrong), the tag in the depth was a quite stuck, so I had a big effort to get it. I spend 10 sec down at 73m depth. The robe should be set at 71m...well, divetime was 12 sec longer than usual and because of all this I had a small blackout at the surface - AGAIN.
I got the chance to redo the dive in a few days. Time to get some energy back.

Yesterday my parents arrived to do some scuba diving. They should stay at my house but it is way to hot for them without aircon. Well, I moved in into my house yesterday....AND I LOVE IT!!!

Unfortunadly my best trainingbuddy and friend Rahel left for sweden yesterday :-(

Well, I rest for the next days and then I try again. Hopefully without complications :-)

No comments: