Thursday, August 7, 2008

Back to Confidence

Today I had a very nice day. In the morning my father and me fixed my bike and some new lamps in my house.
In the afternoon I rested and try to focus on what to eat and when to eat. The plan was to go for a training in the back at 4pm with akim.
After we set up the rope I started with my first dive. It was quite strange. The contractions came very early and I felt uncomfortable. Afterwards I changed some of my weight setup and tryed some dives. On my 5mm suit I´m neutraly bouyanced at 16m. It felt much safer. In the end I got all my confidence back by doing a 31m dive with took 3:30 min. I was so happy. Akim had a funny LMC on one of his dives. It´s quite bad to make fun out of such a thing but we both laughed because the face he was making on that was way to funny :-)
After the session I tryed to show my nude behind to the people on the other robe but they didn´t looked :-) Usually the white whale is not spoted in the red sea ;-)

No comments: