Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The new Monofin

This morning I had breakfast with Roland, Oliver and Wilma. It was a pretty windy day and the condtions were not so nice for diving. So the whole morning I spent with reading, drinking tea and discussing about different things with people.
Finally I got a call from lotta that I can pick up my new monofin from her house. I was waiting for that superb monofin almost one year. It is handmade in russia and very good for competition freediving. Before I was going to Lottas Place I met Linda at the Freedive Dahab Office. She told me everything about what has changed in dahab since I was gone.
After that I did a short walk and I got my Monofin. Back on the beach I really had to try the fin. Even when the condition still was very bad I had to go into the water imidiatly.
I really felt in love with this monofin. It was another way of diving and very comfortable because it was made-to-messure for my foot.
After I got out of the water I had dinner with Roland on the "Chicken-Place".

Later I checked my emails and then we went to the El Salam Restaurant. There we met Oliver and Wilma. Than we had tea and a very long discussion about freediving.

No comments: