Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Home Sweet Home

After a very good eight hours sleep I woke up and I was happy about the sunshine and the warm weather. After a coffee I made my way to see peter ericsson. A very good friend and the man who run my whole "house project". It was very nice to see all the nice people again. We we`re talking about my house, what still has to be done there and how I want different things. I`m very happy to have somebody who know everything I did not even think about.

It was about 12.30 and I had to go to sharm el sheik airport to pick some friends up. So was searching for a rent-a-car place and got a nice one. I was pretty late so I was driving the car on the edge. In the end the plane was late aswell and I had to wait for another 45min. Back in dahab town I was going to my house AGAIN but this time it was still sun shining outside. It was even more impressive to see it on light. It was much bigger than I thought. In the evening I met Lotta and we had some tea and dinner at a very good restaurant in dahab called "funny mummie"
Finaly I came back pretty tired from driving the car. 20 min after I started to read a book I felt asleep.

No comments: