Monday, November 19, 2007

Arabic Gold Reloaded

It was a nice morning. I took a drive to Hamburg with one of my navy buddys and checked in at the airport. The lady at the counter told me that my whole luggage will be go on all flights until sharm el sheik automaticly. Well, At 13.00 I took the flight to Frankfurt. I arrived at 14.20 there. It was such a boring day cause I had to wait for my next flight almost 8 hours. At 22:30 I got the flight to Cairo.
On the plane I met a egyptian guy working for siemens and we dicussed about Germany, Egypt and about all the things going on in the world. At 4.00 I landed in Cairo and I saw a airport big as a town. I had to drive a few kilometers for the next terminal to get my flight to sharm el sheik. On the terminal I got the information that my whole luggage is not transfered to the other plane. Well, very pissed I did the way return to get it and because of that I missed my flight at. 5.00. Another time for waiting. At 7.00 I got the fligh to sharm and I landed there at 8.00.

Finaly I found a cheap taxi the Dahab and there I was going on the beach walk. There I met Roland a austrian friend. After a coffee we did a few freedives on the lighthouse. It was such a wonderful feeling to be back in the warm, clear red sea. In the evening we did a walk to my house and I saw it the first time in real. It was so nice! Even when it is not finished I could feel the nice atmosphere in there. After that (and 42 hours of beeing awake) I went to sleep.

No comments: