Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Back into Freediving

after almost one whole year I´m planing to make a serious freedive training again.
The last year I did a naval training to become a mine clearance diver witch was the most intese experience I´ve ever had! Now I´m almost finished and have more time and energy to start training. I will see how I can handle my work in the german navy and my passion "freediving".


During this year another of my projects was under construction.
My own house in dahab -a dreamI had since the first time I was in dahab- is almost finished.
The buliding leader I really have to THANK is Peter Ericson and Mahmood. They are very good friends and I´m very happy to have persons with experience and know-how to make my dream come true.This house is gonna be a "FREEDIVE BASE".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm soooooooo jealous!! See you there in April then =)

Anonymous said...

hi andreas,
gratuliere zu deinem haus. sieht doch schon mal ferien aus...obwohl die mauer doch sehr ägyptisch aussieht.

mit freundlichen Grüssen aus Zürich

farid