Monday, November 26, 2007

Journey back to Frezzy Germany

My last day was mostly in the bed in cause of a hangover (I should´nt have gone to Tota Bar last night).
Well on my day of return I woke up at 4:45 in the morning to get my stuff ready for leaving.
Then I left the flat to get my diving gear aswell but at Desert Divers the Staff Equipment room was closed. Nobody was there and my taxi to Sharm el Sheik Airport was already waiting.
I decided to let my gear back at Desert Divers and took the ride to Sharm.
The flight to Cairo was quite fast. The most boring part of the day was at Cairo International Airport because I had to stay there for 7 hours. I was thinking about doing the tourist ride to see the pyramides but I was not sure if I could make it in time because of the terrible traffic in Cairo (20 Million People during the day in that city!!!).
Finaly the plane was going to Frankfurt and then to Hamburg. I got into a train to kiel and it was freaking cold outside. In kiel I took a taxi back into the naval base Eckernförde to escape from the cold. At 3:30 I was in my bed. 3 hours later I had to wake up again.

No comments: